Price list Apartments Pontin
Prices and general conditions
- The rates are in euro for the indicated occupancy with a minimum stay of 3 days;
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a greater number of guests than indicated and confirmed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartments and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies;
- It is not allowed to move items, furniture and kitchen utensils out of the apartment;
- For hygiene reasons dogs and domestic animals are not accepted. Thank you for comprehension.
The prices include:
- Outdoor parking;
- WI-FI connection;
- Ski storage with ski boot dryer and heater;
- 1 midweek cleaning with bathroom linen change;
- Final cleaning.
- To the indicated prices will be added the local city tax of €1.10 per person/per day for guests aged over 14. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Arrivals and departures
- The booking period runs from 15:00 on the day of arrival until 10:00 on the day of departure.
Booking and deposit
- The reservation becomes binding upon payment of the deposit agreed and the receipt of our written confirmation;
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- bank transfer
Cassa Rurale della Val Badia, Agenzia di Colfosco
NOME: Garni Larix, Str. Sorà, 4 - 39033 Colfosco (BZ)
- or credit card through a secure SSL connection
- The bill can be paid cash, with a non-transferable cheque or a credit card (Visa or MasterCard) within the day before departure;
- According to the Legislative Decree 201/2011 since 6 December 2011 cash payments equal to or higher than €1,000.00 are no longer permitted in Italy. This limit cannot be exceeded even in case of partial payments where the total amount (deposit and balance) equals to or exceeds €1,000.00. The following payment methods are allowed for bills equal to or over €1,000.00: bancomat card, credit card, non-transferable cheque or bank transfer.
Cancellation policy (Consumer Code, Part III, title III, Capo I del d.lgs. 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- 60 days before arrival: refund of the confirmation deposit;
- up to 21 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 14 days to 8 days before arrival: 60% of the total price is charged;
- less than 8 days before arrival, late arrivals, lower number of guests, early departures or no-show: 100% of the total price is charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and insure your journey against cancellation, early termination or late arrival.